|U12 Boys||LARGO UNITED SC LAR241||TBU - PALM HARBOR COED 2009||5-0|
|U12 Girls||WEST FL FLAMES (EL) 271 WHITECAPS||SEMINOLE FC 2008 GIRLS GAVAGHANX||3-2 Overtime|
|U14 Boys||SOUTHSIDE YSL SOY-441||NORTHEAST RAIDERS NER-441||6-4 Overtime|
|U14 Girls||SEMINOLE FC 2006 GIRLS HIRVELAX||LARGO UNITED SC LAR471||5-2|
|U16 Boys||TARPON FC U16 BOYS - TEAM 641||NORTHEAST RAIDERS NER-642||4-3|
|U19 Boys||WEST FL FLAMES (EL) 941 TOTTENHAM||SEMINOLE FC 2001 BOYS CRESSWELL||2-0|
|U19 Girls||LARGO UNITED SC LAR971||TARPON FC HS - TEAM 971||3-2 Overtime|
GYSA Cup Dates is the following date:
Feb 27 & Feb 28 U14-U19 and U8 Jamboree
Mar 6 & Mar 7 U10 - U12
Mar 13 & Mar 14 Finals weekend (QTR, Semi, and Finals)
Please ensure you have the following for your GYSA Cup Games:
1. Player Passes - laminated as a single pass on a ring. NO PASS NO PLAY
2. Coach(es) MUST have a FYSA pass to be be on coaches sideline.
3. FYSA or GOTSOCCER (signed by GYSA President). Three Rosters to be turned in at check-in. Player not on Roster then they CANNOT play.
4. Half the referee game fees for each games for U12 - U19 age groups. Bring correct amount. NO CHANGE will be provide at the fields.
U12/U14G/U16/U19 - $20 x 6 .
U14Boys $20 x 6 $5 x 6
5. NO PETS allowed at any host site fields
6. Parents/Spectators must be on opposite side of players bench area.
Below is the GYSA Cup scoring and Advancement Age chart
Win: 6 pts
Tie: 2 Pts
Loss: 0 Pts
Shutout: 1 Pt bonus (a 0-0 tie does not apply for this)
1- Head to Head
2- Goal Differential - max of 4
3- Goal Against Differential - max of 4
4- Goal for (Scored)
Advancement to Quarter and Finals Weekend
U12 B - 5 bracket winners + 3 Wild Cards: Advance to 1/4"s
U14 B - 4 Bracket winners: Advance to Semi-Finals
U16 B - 3 bracket winners + 1 Wild Card: Avance to Semi-Finals
U19 B - 2 bracket winners; Advance to Finals
U12 G - 3 bracket winners + 1 Wild Card: Advance to Semi-Finals
U14 G - 3 bracket winners + 1 Wild Card : Advance to Semi-Finals
U19 G - 3 bracket winners + 1 Wild Card; Advance to Semi-Finals
3 team bracket winner is the only advancement from that group.